Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dresses That Impress

The Owl's Style
By Flora

Hi! I am a big fan of cute dresses. One of my favorite places to get dresses is Vintage Thrift Shops. There is a local Vintage shop on Franklin St. in Chapel Hill. They sell the cutest dresses- and they're cheap! Here is one I got for the next school dance:



















Dress: Vintage
Shoes: Christian Siriano



But Vintage is just one dress idea! Here are some other really cute dresses:





Purple and Black are a great combo! Add hot pink nails to go diva! And, uh Yes, I know I need an attitude adjustment! Sheesh!















Dress: H&M
Shoes: Custom Made





Need a cute dress but have no ideas? Go Lacey! It's always in style and looks cute on any body!















Dress: H&M
Shoes: Custom Made

No comments:

Post a Comment